BPH 0.00% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

Some people here seem to think that the market will be more...

1. 237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 441
    Some people here seem to think that the market will be more cautious this time around, I actually have the opposite view.

Last time we got to 30c on speculation that it may be approved, then Scomo gave his F U Pep11 speech and it systematically worked its way down until he actually s.canned it and then it really dived south.

This time around it is materially different in that through FOI requests we now know NOPTA recommend approval last time and it isn't much of a leap to assume that they will this time too. Last time the Libs (Scomo) wanted to appease his electorate in the only way he knows, dodgy, inconsiderate and insincere. This time around we have a state and federal minister that are both pro gas, and being pro gas isn't rocket science, close coal asap, open gas, invest in renewables, that is the only path that is in anyway feasible. Nonetheless, MK isn't beholden to the Hunter Valley. Gas is only getting more expensive and the government have contracts to supply export gas, so exploration is a must.

The Russell broke out last night, that's a healthy rotation into small caps, seasonality will likely help a bull run into year end, which will significantly help a stock such as this. I personally think the speculation will get us above 30c and the approval likely to push us above $1. What happens after drill is entirely dependent on what they find during drill.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $3.251K 180.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 2730657 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 362534 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.