BPH 5.00% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

What’s the bet DB pops a extremely positive Ann today regarding...

1. 9,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2375
    What’s the bet DB pops a extremely positive Ann today regarding Pep11 or Barm crew, if I know DB and I feel I do very well after all the years of involvement I’ve had in Pep11 Inc BPH, BUY, MMR ……..DB knows it’s our time as shareholders finally time to shine and you can’t shine in the broader market if the public can’t embrace or knowledgeable of your currently extremely undervalued inert EV potential resources of 6 TCF Nat Gas east Coast Oz , and DB being a Ex Stockbroker knows that equation better than anyone.

The market is ripe for a share like BPH and BUY atm, a extremely good news story about a small ASX group of listed company’s companies, backed by Aussies funding a Natural Gas Lead recovery with a zero cost to the government, along with the massive benefits to Australia’s future to fuel the transitional energy economy, which Pep11 on a successful exploration campaign in 2024 in Pep11 has the ability to provide East Coast Oz with enough Natural Gas for the rest of this century.

Has been nothing said in the news streams yet crew regarding the move to the JA or any word from both Kelso and Breeze, but I’m getting a twinge in my big toe that is all about to change BIG TIME imminently$$$$&

Bring it on DB take the front foot and present our undervalued Pep11 wares and SP benefits to all market participants and of course the long term benefit of a 2024 successful exploration campaign in Pep11 for all Australians

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $41.51K 2.149M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 4985810 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2479080 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.