BPH 4.55% 2.1¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-17431

1. 346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Fitzhume.... i am giving out so many lightbulbs ....you get yours tomorrow !

I first made contact with an advisor in Madeleine King`s office on the 17th June 2022 [phone record] ...the person still works in the office.

I continue to periodically request for a ring back ....today, i am not asking for her to ring back ...i asked reception for anyone to ring back.

.........i wouldn't mind if Madeleine rings back ! ...i mean ....David rings back !

I have mentioned on numerous occasions, that anything to do with the PEP11 project ...takes far too long. Although i am invested heavily in BPH... [gave BUY away after the Tanzania faiure] ...i hold significant MEC shares. This drill should have happened way before 2020.

POINT ONE.... The procrastinaton. now is with the government I do not buy the concept that decision making can be left un-resolved. Justice must be done and seen to be done.. Thats where Scomo came unstuck

POINT TWO.... If the drill is still within the work program time frame then a decision should be made within the time frame.
    ....running out of time will not be the companies fault.

POINT THREE.... This is an Exploration GAS Permit .... not a Production Permit. All opinions from the Pro and AntiPro are not relevant till we find out whether there are commercial quantaties of GAS there.

POINT FOUR... Following on from POINT THREE... ....there are many argruments for finding GAS but if NSW need gas soon.... Wouldn't it be better to get gas from 30 KMS of the coast of Newcastle .....transported through a seafloor pipe ...than shipped from
    WA/SA/Q ! ....wouldn`t that be the "greener" way to go. WA gas is the same gas as in NSW. Gas is Gas

POINT FOUR.. my Last Point..... I do not understand why the JA did not make the decision before the 25th Dec ......by now we would be getting on with the job...... or seeking an early court date.

....my opinion for what its worth [gypsy5 ...the life of a swagman ...me and 2 birds]

Failure

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $24.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $119.3K 5.488M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 3017568 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 1024224 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 1511190
Last updated 15.33pm 24/05/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.