BPH 4.55% 2.1¢ bph energy ltd

I finally made contact with somebody in Quenos. Quenos's...

1. 346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106

I finally made contact with somebody in Quenos. Quenos's problems are a lot more than gas supply. The company is in administration. ( financial )
    Over the last two months ( forever it seems ).... I have been in contact with a reporter at the Newcastle Herald. ...rang him with my 2nd mob.. he answers.

In my discussion, I urged him to present a balanced story about PEP 11. He came back to me, letting me know that they had done articles stating Avent's point of view. On further discussion, I presented him with information that seemed to surprise him. I walked him through the underlying facts.... For example.... out 27 km... Gas not oil.... no visible infrastructure..... Exploration not Production.... etc.

He wanted to know where the process was at the moment. I told him that the JA was deciding it. He was aware of the New South Wales 5km bill, and I got the impression that it was all done and dusted. Our conversation went on for at least 10 minutes.,... He wondered whether I was an lobbyist... He had spoken to David Breeze.... He claimed to have spoken to Albanese.... who said it was a denial. Clearly was surprised that the delay could very well be because the minister cannot find a legal reason to deny PEP 11. I had to tell him that part of the court judgment was making the point that a specific interest group objection couldn't qualify as grounds for denial. I could not believe that a news reporter would not want to set the cat amongst the pigeons... no interest in reporting the coal industry activities.

He told me with emphasis ....that the communities along the coast were against it ....as were the politicians. I reminded him that there would be a lot of voters who would prefer cheaper gas, especially the PKIT supply. .... After pointing out many points for PEP11... he wanted me to write a 700 word opinion piece !.

I rang the BPH office hoping to contact David.... I have a sneaky feeling that court is where we're heading. The longer we have to wait now.... The more severe the apprehended bias presents itself. Surely Madeleine King would not rely on the stop pep 11 bill !!!! Surely we do not have to wait for the liberals to get back in. !!

He wanted to tell me that the project was dead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $24.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $119.3K 5.488M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 3017568 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 1024224 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 1511190
Last updated 15.33pm 24/05/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.