BPH 0.00% 2.4¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-2608

1. 9,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2309
    You have hit the nail on the head there Jberry55 it’s far from cheap but the efficiency is improved greatly with lithium storage..... my example is interesting in lots of contexts the main use of diesel is in getting there and back, there where many days when we used zero diesel and run the boat entirely on the array and lithium to make our fresh water do the cooking run the ice makers fridges freezers etc, what brings the system unstuck is A/c on the hot humid days we had to run the small genset at times in a hybrid manner to manage the peak demand, the efficiency of Lithium is outstanding in storage of original input and redelivery of the stored power, compared to the old AGM batteries I had of similar capacity it’s chalk and cheese , the cost was insane but the reduction in genset time is equally insane because when taken into account the cost per KWH on board is very high especially when you are not fully using the output of the genset fully, in the new hybrid system the genset runs at full load which is best for its longevity and I’ve been told the efficiency is 85% delivery to the gpo with lithium hybrid on board ....... But this is the problem as we know the world faces with renewables is when the elements turn against the system and the grid goes psycho and can cascade as did in SA a couple of years ago mainly due to peak A/c demand when the humans got home from a hard days work and the grid chit itself,..... and I have read the same thing could happen in Victoria this summer and the small gas and diesel powered peaker plants will make a absolute motza for every KWH they supply ...... we need as much Gas supply as Australia can discover and develop to smooth the bumps of renewables and that’s why we need Pep11 to be approved for exploration, and it’s mainly because the source is so close to the mega GPO user that being Sydney CBD and the efficiency’s that that can provide in distance alone Deems Pep11 essential on a successful exploration campaign...... there really is no argument against Pep11 bar the naive or just plain brainwashed and this delay in exploration approval has got me dumbfounded to say the least, especially in the state financially the country is in atm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 920869 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.