BPH 5.00% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

With all respect to you, guys, I still think there is a...

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    With all respect to you, guys, I still think there is a transition taking place, however slow, small and dodgy in may appear, but I do think this is happening.

Not that fast in Australia as in some other countries but it will gain speed here as well, imo. Some of these new types of energy sources come from using carbon-based, so at the end they are not really that clean, but it is changing, however slowly, it will take many years so there should be plenty of room for BPH.

Of course, where there are billions to be made there will be lots of people, think-tanks, various lobby groups peddling their agenda, they will be placing their bets on both sides or one of them - carbon-based and renewal-based energy sources. The carbon-based energy players want to maintain the status quo, clean energy players want to get their market share so we see struggle. Then we have government beaurocrats, both, on the state and federal level trying to pick a direction for Australia by proposing new legislation that favours one over the other. And troublemakers the likes of Scomo playing politics.

I can never understand why we have never had nuclear power in Australia, it has always seemed to me the best source of energy.
    My 2c

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $152.7K 7.667M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 7471179 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 814540 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 5.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ 2886268
Last updated 14.37pm 05/06/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.