BPH 5.00% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-27100

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Thanks to all the posters on the bph threads I have learnt so much about the bullshite political crap.
    And the locals here have no idea.

I grew up watching the whales migrate along the coast from the kitchen window. From the other side of the family home a view of Bhp's steel works coke oven stacks spewing out pollution and the endless coal wagons arriving to the port of Newcastle the biggest coal exporting port in the world. (Now owned leased by the Chinese).

I was a member of the young Labor party back in Gough Whitlam days.
    Yep I'm in Pep11 Heartland not a whinging North shore Sydney Teal that have sucked the royalties of the 160 million tonnes of black gold coal that passes through the inner city of Newcastle uncovered in coal waggons every year.
    We the residents and the kids have suffered from the black dust for decades.

My point I want to make is no one is talking about the wind farms proposed for off shore Newcastle in the Pep11 map. Hundreds of windmills in the whale migration path, yes off Newcastle not off the North Shore Zali territory.
    Labor stronghold Newcastle that puts up with all the shite and Sydney ends up with the royalties. The old not in my backyard.

The gas powered Powerstation in Kurri Kurri part of snowy hydro 2 (why the silence on that project blown out by billions) is going to be fired up with diesel until a gas pipeline supply is built.

We need gas, and the talk of Un Australian has fired me up. The political football is garbage. albo and Labor, ed husic approve PEP 11 yesterday.

GLTAH
    Davo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $152.7K 7.667M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 7471179 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 814540 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 5.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ 2886268
Last updated 14.37pm 05/06/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.