BPH 5.26% 2.0¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-27580

1. 1,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    Part of MKs speech to the Energy Conference:

Let me be clear: gas has a role to play in our future but emissions have to rapidly and permanently come down.

If there was a credible way to reach net zero swiftly without denying Australians energy, or causing the collapse of manufacturing and Australian industry, or endangering regional energy security and regional stability I’d pursue it.

There is no other way to put it. There is no sugar-coating it.

I can say this to this audience because you know what that job entails – its not an easy one, nor does it happen quickly or cheaply....................

Carbon capture and storage is another such opportunity.

CCS hasn’t got the best reputation – the Head of the IEA, Dr Fatih Birol was in the Australian Financial Review a couple of weeks ago saying ‘CCS is a very vital technology, but the story of carbon capture and storage is one of disappointment’.

Dr Birol is right. Its progress is disappointing but that is no reason to abandon the potential of a technology that is needed to help us to get to net zero.

Imagine if we talked about the potential for hydrogen in the same way.

Technology takes time – research, science, investment and time.

I am a little more optimistic for the prospects of CCS in Australia – we have the regulatory frameworks in place and we have recently passed legislation to enable the transboundary movement of carbon dioxide for CCS purposes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $22.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $21.13K 1.106M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 7860783 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1604343 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ 806781
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.