BPH 0.00% 2.4¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-63

1. 9,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2309
    I Honestly don’t care what it does the SP, because like I have always said I know where it is going to end up, and with BPH post NOPTA approval that’s in the 50,s got to be happy with that from these levels in the ST ..... to me NOPTA is a given it’s a oily pennies formality, you can listen to all the diatribe about it but at the end of the day you tick the NOPTA boxes you get approval, and as disclosed in today’s Ann we are ticking boxes and saving money, tick tick in my book of rules ..... in all my years of trading oily pennies I have never seen such debate over a bloody NOPTA approval, wake up crew it’s all crap ...... tick the boxes get approval and I tell you big KP might be holding back hes bullet on approval of Pep11 till a time that suits him, but I tell you what once approved it’s going to be a campaign to tell your grand kids about , P80 possible 8 TCF within spitting distance of Sydney harbour ...... get real if BUY BPH are not the stand out oily pennies to invest in on the ASX atm at these current levels I will tounge kiss Pot Gut and Flambeaus tandem without a condom on my tongue lol
    Watch this space it going to be one to behold, hold em tight if you’ve got em, if you haven’t get em imho $$$

Buy BUY&BPH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 920869 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.