BPH 4.55% 2.1¢ bph energy ltd

Yes good call Spec on the Hybrid my better half has being...

1. 9,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2329
    Yes good call Spec on the Hybrid my better half has being rolling Lexus Hybrids for ever and I’m a huge Fan of My Camry Hybrid as my throw around that I leave at docks all over the east coast and basically abandon it till we are back to get it, has never missed a beat the old Camry and probably the best work hack I have ever had with out a tray ...... We lived on our boat recently for about 6 months due to the whole Covid thing a family of five and went right off grid basically filled her when we left Brisbane with 10000lt of diesel travelled from Brisbane to princess Charlotte bay and every spot in between, lived, drank eat, like kings in A/c comfort 24/7 for 6 months and only used 7000lt of diesel in 6 months thats pretty cool hey for a family of five doing that, I do have a hefty solar array churning out about 4000watts on a good day and 2000 amp hr of Lithium running a 3 phase 3xVictron Quattro capable of 24kw controlled through a Cerbo, it’s a amazing system and just shows what’s possible off grid now days with a reliable back up being 2 x Kohler Gen Sets one 8kw and the other 20 Kw mainly only use the eight KW since I installed lithium batteries and run the whole boat as a hybrid system ...... I know it sounds a lot 7000lt of fuel for a family of five but when you consider your on holidays and no aircraft flights involved and it was our home for 6 months and our adventure it sits Ok with me ......and as time goes on I would say I will repower the drive diesels with electric when there service is done and run the boats propulsion as hybrid as well but the diesels have thousands of hours left in them so that will be a while away .... Your on the go with a Ali Cray hey big job but lots of fun doing it and a solid finished product ...,you must be in the west ? With those shoals of crays only the painted crappy crays up here taste like iodine I grew up in Victoria good red Cray down there ...... let’s hope Kp puts pen to paper soon and you might just be able to fast track that Ali Cray Spec with some big time bells and whistles $$$$

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $24.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $119.3K 5.488M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 3017568 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 1024224 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 1511190
Last updated 15.33pm 24/05/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.