BPH 4.55% 2.1¢ bph energy ltd

For everyone who couldn't be bothered reading though my last to...

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    For everyone who couldn't be bothered reading though my last to post as they were like essays. (In short)

I felt like doing a quick research in to policy's in the US, as usually Australia is like a dog on a leash when it comes to following America.

Please anyone correct me if I'm wrong but the US seem to be still producing gas for a long time yet and making ccs storage till the time comes when full renewables can power the whole country. Possibly gas will be used post that as well.

(From C2ES)

"As many experts see hydrogen as a clean fuel of the future and expect it to play a major role in decarbonizing the industrial sector, a process such as natural gas reforming with carbon capture technology presents itself as the lowest cost option for producing clean hydrogen. This process produces “blue hydrogen” by reforming natural gas into hydrogen and carbon dioxide; the carbon dioxide by-product will be captured, transported, and stored in deep geologic formations. The addition of carbon capture makes the hydrogen production process nearly emissions free, when clean electricity is used to power the carbon capture facility".

(Scott Morrisson abc news 10/09/21)
    "The government has previously said it will invest in hydrogen technology and "carbon capture" technologies as part of its efforts to reduce Australia's emissions".

If I'm correct seeing that other countries will still be producing natural gas with ccs, its a no brainer for me and I have no doubt that this government will approve gas projects, they no too well that it will extremely irresponsible to not approve especially if they have followed Nopta's recommendation's for our country's future.

Will PEP11 be approved? I am hopeful but the pressure they are getting, they seem too worried about loosing their jobs and seats in the next election then what's best for our country.

Maybe they have a plan to approve at a certain stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $24.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $119.3K 5.488M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 3017568 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 1024224 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 1511190
Last updated 15.33pm 24/05/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.