BPH 2.63% 2.0¢ bph energy ltd

Whooshka,I think labour has more to worry about than loosing a...

1. 5,421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3974
    Whooshka,

I think labour has more to worry about than loosing a few seats to the greens.

The teals most likely retain there seats, so that's a neutral.

We are all green at heart, just not fanatical like the greenies.

Now prior to the last election.

Albo played to those doing it tough. I came from a poor family, lived in housing commission etc. Tugged at the heart strings. In other words I know how it is.

He promised to lower the cost of living.

So what did he do? Brings in 500k immigrants the last 12 months, forcing people to live in tents and allowed landlords to profit with rent rises.

Allowed alcohol tax to increase, to the point 1 beer is nearly 10 bucks.

The budget this week. Gives $300 energy rebate to all.
    So for a millionaire, that owns a few house. Not rented, if bills in there name, they get $300 per property.

Whilst ripping the pensioner $200, as they got $500 last year, now $300 rebate.

Unemployment rose to 4.1% today, so more people out of work and directly caused by labours immigration.

On energy, all labour has done is throw a rebate, oh we have lowered energy costs.

To lower energy costs truly, as in the case of gas, is saturate the market with excess supply.

On tax, does a tax cut, but the low income offset has been removed.

So next election. Yes environment may matter to a degree, but there is over 100 seats at play where the cost of living is the main concern. Not environment.

Im a swing voter. Morrison was on the nose, so I went labour. Albo has lied and caused hardship, so next election back to liberal.

I never liked dutton much, but he has grown on me and is sensible.

So no pep11, I think will cause Labour to loose votes as wallets empty for many and most will be peeved if pep11 could oversupply gas, causing gas price collapse.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $21.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $33.02K 1.736M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 7471265 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1507271 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ 405846
Last updated 15.30pm 06/06/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.