NIC 0.00% 80.5¢ nickel industries limited

Wooooo what a ride!, page-9

1. 996 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    It's QSuper. Queensland Government superannuation. After 30 years a huge defined benefit was converted into an accumulation account under superfund investment. This was the proceeds "earned" from educating the present and future mathematicians, physicists, doctors and lawyers of our great land for the past 35 years.. Call it "payment for pain and suffering". just kidding. not a smsf. rather an opportunity to invest a sizeable super balance for a very rapidly approaching retirement. So they have their rules designed to ensure you do not throw away your lifetime of savings through day trading. so not as loose as having your own smsf. I could have sold NIC at $1.75 yesterday (Tuesday) and bought again at open when it was at $1.475 (from the close). That would have worked out great. But then my base buy-in would be $1.40ish instead of the $1 current average and I couldn't have used all the money anyway (because of 85% maximum share value of account rule which is closer to 90%) and I would have less shares in holding. I have added $300K to my super balance in past 2 years by investing within the rules (thx to COVID and other "corrections".I am effectively holding stocks which will all explode out of the blocks in the next 3 years and almost triple/quadruple my account. If my PDN reaches $1 I'll sell some of that and move it back to accumulation account which gives me room to buy/sell in self-invest. It's the fun that gets me through the day.

but thanks for the input. I'd love to be able to buy/sell same day and be able to buy on SPP. alas cannot. and unlike a smsf they deal with all the paperwork for a tiny fee and very low brokerage. laughing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.471B
Open High Low Value Volume
80.0¢ 81.0¢ 80.0¢ $763.0K 949.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 89212 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.5¢ 166327 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.35pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NIC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.