CND 4.65% 4.1¢ condor energy limited

"Sadly BP day traders in oily pennies are a necessary evil of...

1. 1,686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 417
    "Sadly BP day traders in oily pennies are a necessary evil of the space, they are as equally as important as LT to MT investors in many ways, they provide liquidity on news and they also help very much appreciate the SP north..."

Absolutely disagree GB. How's the SP today? Down 13% yesterday and another 12% today. Not an insignificant drop for those who bought in the 5's after seeing the DT action.

Mysteriously (not) I couldn't find reference to GLV on the DT thread today, simply because after flocking to the company on announcement like seagulls to a bag of hot chips they quickly shat it out the other end when they finished having a feed. Not only did their significant volumes in quick succession shove the SP backwards, it unnecessarily sucked other investors into the vortex. That there, is the stick in the spoke of the wheel trying to move forward.

DT's aren't necessary and certainly are not important for the SP, In fact the less they have to do with a SP the more sustained the run will be on positive news. The only liquidity they generally provide is in extremely short bursts which might be welcome if you happen to want to offload at that moment. The negative liquidity they provide stifles SP and erodes confidence of those looking to enter. I say again that DT's are a stick in the spoke of the wheel trying to turn.

When I am stalking a company for an entry the very first thing I do is go over to the day trading thread to see if it is being pumped there. If so I almost invariably I wait 2-3 days to see if the day traders have moved on and if so I usually enter at a 20-30% discount if I like the chart and/or fundamentals. In fact for the last 4 years my annual average return has increased circa 30- 35%% simply by avoiding entries into stock that the DT's are pimping.

Anyway, each to their own. Good luck all for next week!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.002(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $23.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 3.7¢ $266.6K 6.650M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.0¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 9.30 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.8¢ 4.1¢ 3.8¢ 593010
Last updated 14.39pm 03/05/2024 ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.