CND 4.65% 4.1¢ condor energy limited

Considering the content of your post I'll assume you were...

1. 839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    Considering the content of your post I'll assume you were replying to me. To get the maximum value out of any conversation it's important that our words or phrases have a common meaning. "In the money" does not necessarily indicate it's profit making. You seem to be talking about your own personal threshold of what is profitable.

Looking for something to share that has more weight than a random like me on HC I found this on Investopedia....

What Is "in the Money" (ITM)?

The phrase in the money (ITM) refers to an option that possesses intrinsic value. An option that's in the money is an option that presents a profit opportunity due to the relationship between the strike price and the prevailing market price of the underlying asset. An in-the-money call option means the option holder can buy the security below its current market price. An in-the-money put option means the option holder can sell the security above its current market price. Due to the expenses (such as commissions) involved with options, an option that is ITM does not necessarily mean a trader will make a profit by exercising it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.002(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $23.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 3.7¢ $266.6K 6.650M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.0¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 9.30 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.8¢ 4.1¢ 3.8¢ 593010
Last updated 14.39pm 03/05/2024 ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.