CGS 0.00% $1.12 cogstate ltd

agm Dear ShareholderI have pleasure in inviting you to our 2004...

1. hi
    279 Posts.
    agm Dear Shareholder
    I have pleasure in inviting you to our 2004 Annual General Meeting. This years meeting will be held
    in the lecture theatre at the Howard Florey Institute, located within Melbourne University on Royal
    Parade (near the corner of Grattan Street), on Wednesday 20th October 2004. The meeting will
    commence at 1:00pm with light refreshments available afterwards.
    Meter parking is available on Royal Parade and Grattan Street. All-day pay parking is available at the
    National Neurosciences Facility in Berkley Street, Royal Women’s Hospital in Cardigan Street, The
    Chifley Hotel in Flemington Road and the Elizabeth Tower Motel in Grattan Street. The Howard
    Florey Institute is also easily accessed via the number 19 (North Coburg) tram, stop 10, which runs
    along Elizabeth Street / Royal Parade.
    At the meeting we will present to you CogState’s results for the year ended 30 June 2004, and CEO
    Peter Bick will present a review of the Company’s operations, future prospects and growth strategy.
    Please refer to the attached agenda for a full listing of the items of business and explanatory notes.
    If you are unable to attend, we encourage you to still participate by lodging the proxy form included in
    the Notice of Meeting. The proxy form can be returned to the Company’s share registry, ASX
    Perpetual Registrars Limited, in the enclosed reply paid envelope, or by fax on (03) 8614 2909. To be
    valid, your proxy must be received no later than 1pm on Monday 18th October 2004.
    On behalf of the directors of CogState, I look forward to your participation in our 2004 Annual General
    Meeting.
    Yours sincerely

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.12
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $191.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.13 $1.13 $1.07 $173.0K 158.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 99324 $1.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.13 10976 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CGS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.