GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

wooshka, page-36

1. 10,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 666
    I was lucky enough to have pulled 99% of my money out of the stock market B4 this crisis hit so apart from the play money I am using atm I haven't lost too much. Predicting the GFC through TA I strongly doubt it BB. That is why I say one of the tools in the quiver. Fundamental analysis in another as is global sentiment as is researching as many investment sites as possible...

I am not a devoted chartist either but i do believe you have a point about herd mentality and if people are following charts in the same way and believe a certain resistance point will be a buy , like 890 last night then that will confirm a chartists view. At the same time though calls by bernanke will also affect the markets and this is where using all tools at your disposal is necessary imo.

What got my back up was people criticizing chartists as though reading charts is irrelevant to investing. NOBODY gets it right 100% of the time but if I can improve my percentage to by reading charts then you can guarantee I will do it! I think people need to show a bit more respect to their fellow humans around here.
    incrediblecharts.com is a wealth of info about charting and investing in general which I recommend to anyone serious about becoming an investor.
    T

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.