NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

word from anglo

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Upon my return from vacation I sought feedback from Anglo regarding what had transpired during the past fortnight. Here is Anglo's ( senior source)reply this morning>

"Hi xxx,

We were also shocked by the awarding of the Mining rights as we are still in discussions with Nkwe and ARM regarding these properties. While we plan to fight the awarding of the mining right in court, we will continue to talk to Nkwe and ARM to try and find a mutually acceptable solution.

Regards

xxxxx "

Negotiations have been going on for months with ARM being the stumbling block.

The DMR played their card after legal consideration. Both Anglo and ARM were caught out. However if the awarding of the Mining Right goes to court it will take years to resolve. The fight will be between the DMR and Anglo/ARM and not NKP. Anglo's Cynthia Carrol wants it resolved. In the meantime NKP has the DMR's support.

I am of the opinion that NKP is still in negotiation phase hoping that it can secure a joint venture deal or a takeout offer of the Garatau Project. Have no facts to back my views.

In the meantime other parties are in the background waiting for a final outcome. Interesting days ahead once again.

Its frustrating for all shareholders. But what can we do but wait. Its a 3 billion dollar resource at play.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.