NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

word from anglo, page-35

1. 1,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Hi BG,

You wrote ... "If it ends up as a 6 month hold I also run the risk of holding through another market correction."

This is one of the things that has worried me for some time, and I have been hoping like mad that this whole legal mess and JV situation could have been sorted out by now ... As you say, Nkwe will definitely cop a substantial SP drop if there are no further significant developments before the next market correction occurs.

Admittedly, I thought this correction ( possibly GFC2 ? ) would have happened months ago ... but the willingness of governments and financial authorities world-wide to keep printing money and kicking the can along the road has seemingly pushed out the timeframe a little longer .. but how much longer ???

Like you, I think that Nkwe's SP would probably eventually bounce back again, although the extent of the bounce would depend on how good a deal they could finally reach ... But the BIG question for holders is whether or not to sell at least some of their holdings in the hopes of buying them back again later at a nice discount.

Unfortunately, I ( like many others here ) have held for so long now that the thought of selling and then having Nkwe possibly make that long awaited big announcement is almost too hard to bear ... we are emotionally involved with our Nkwe shares, whether we like to admit it or not.

Your non-emotional trading mentality towards Nkwe has served you well, and in retrospect it was obviously the smarter way to play the Nkwe game ... but I hope that those of us that have chosen to hold through thick and thin manage to get out of this with something to show for our big investment of time, patience and funds.

There are definitely things to be optimistic about, such as the Mining Permit, but as I have said before, time is not our friend ... So for the sake of all holders, let's hope that we hear something substantial as soon as possible

Wayne

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.