NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

word from anglo, page-6

1. 462 Posts.
    I pickup up a few yesterday also. but I am hugely worried about ARM having some ability to tie it up legally for extended time. I am aware that we say it is all ours, but any details of what we are doing to protect ourselves against legal challenge, or how a challeng would work would be nice.
    I also dont understand why some are so confident that legal action will not be against us but only DMR. I must be missing something. Even if without merrit, if I was ARM, I would be sueing and asking for injunctions against us and DMR, and possibly anglo, if my aim was to either delay indefinitely, or get it for myself. I would be litigating (or threatening) American style. eg anyone and everyone.

Interesting that ARM are keen to buy general platinum stuff out right according to article. (of which I am still confused about the date). very interesting. you can have mine for $1.

also, if we dont hear anything for another two weeks, I cant imagine that it will hold at these levels.

I personally have waited this long that rightly or wrongly I will be going down with the ship or soaring to the moon. there is no way I could bail now, after the last 3 years even if I thought they were doomed. thanks for the contributions all.
    I cant seem to get any questions answered from the company at the moment. but hopefully they are too busy wheeling and dealing to bother to respond to pesky shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.