IMM 4.69% 33.5¢ immutep limited

word from prima

1. 3,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    After trying to ring the Company today, and being told the Client Manager was taking leave at this important time, I was rightly annoyed and vented my frustration here on HC.
    I then sent Marty an email and let him know what I was feeling. 20 minutes later I recieved a phone call from Phil Haines (I think it was) from the Prima Australeian office, returning my call.
    I asked him why I should participate in the SPP given the discount the SP is currently trading at. He said those who had participated in the previous SPP had been greatly rewarded.
    I then told him of my dissatisfaction at the way they had announced possibility of "North American Partners", and then said nothing about it for 2 months, at such a critical time!
    At this point I also said there was a great deal of uncertainty in the market regarding the SPP and issue of free options to Martin etc.
    He then admitted they could have done it better, and that perhaps an announcement, even giving an update, might have been warranted. Too little too late I thought!
    Then...I recieved a short email back from Martin.
    He said he is currently "in transit". Didnt say where to or from, but I assume back to Australia for EGM.
    He also said "Please be assured that we are in a strong position for our long term objective for our cancer vaccine. It is an exciting time for shareholders"
    He also asked when would be a convenient time to call and discuss this further.
    Make of this what you will...but it reassured me to a certain degree!

Just thought that in fairness, after bagging them for not being there earlier, I should praise them for their quick reply to my call and email...and let you long suffering shareholders know as well :)

sorry so long...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.015(4.69%)
Mkt cap ! $486.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.5¢ 32.0¢ $1.303M 3.974M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 29843 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 105523 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.