AAM 0.00% 4.5¢ aumega metals ltd

word has it, page-23

1. 667 Posts.
    I'm certainly not banking on the figure being reached. There are 2 issues at play here for me regarding the ounces produced.

1) Graphical indications within the announcement in July were that production was continuing on a positive slope. Indicating that while we may not specifically reach 2,500 ounces, we would at least be achieving above 2,000 which would hopefully put us in the profit making phase

2) The flip-side to this is that no further graphical or nominal data has been provided since this time in July which (from memory) is almost a month ago now. We have had announcements stating that production is progressing well and 2,500 is still targetted, as well as whispers from liam etc that july produced 1,600 and production continues to increase. However none of these figures are confirmed since that July release.

If septembers production can be 2,000+ ounces (proven, not estimated) and management indicate that this figure is still likely to improve, then that is what i'd be looking for, as I believe at this point we should definately be in profit producing territory. If we are not, something is severely wrong with the costings / estimates we've been provided.

What are your thoughts split?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $6.727K 150.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 10500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.15pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.