FXR 0.00% 0.2¢ fox resources limited

Refer to my post on 24 April 2007 below. They clearly knew about...

1. 2,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    Refer to my post on 24 April 2007 below. They clearly knew about the iron ore way back in April 2007. Why else would they have employed a director with so much experience in Iron Ore. Definite manipulation and Tricom was definitely in on it. They sold 2.5 million shares in April 07 at around $1.40 and then decided to underwrite the options when the share price was languishing at 85cents. Then they miraculously discover iron ore on the 2 July immediately after the options expire!?!? What an amazing coincidence!!! Very dodgy if you ask me. I'm just glad I didn't fall for it!!!

Subject: iron ore
    Stock Code: FXR - FOX RESOURCES LIMITED
    Posted: 24/04/07 15:33 Hotcopper Radio: FXR on BoardRoom Radio
    Posted By: binbin Views: 93
    Post #: 1731362 (Start of thread) Sentiment: None
    IP: 220.253.xxx.xxx Voluntary Disclosure: Stock Held

Interesting to note that the new director Mr Clifford was very involved in iron ore projects in both his previous jobs (Portman which owns and operates the Koolyanobbing and C'too Island Iron Ore Project in WA and Aztec Resources where he played major role in arranging financing to develop the Koolan Island Iron ore project).

In todays announcement Don Harper states ' We believe that these tenements (De Beers access agreement) hold the key to unlocking a number of potential minerals including IRON ORE and uranium'.

Interesting how he emphasised iron ore (and uranium, of course)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.