AVR 0.00% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

Word is starting to spread., page-7

1. 324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    I don't see a NASDAQ listing as 'the answer'. I think we will be sold this story however I just don't buy it.
    There is plenty of money available globally to invest in promising companies regardless of where the primary listing is.
    Apologies with the continual CUV examples however it is what I'm most familiar with. Fidelity, Ender LLC (Sean Parker) and many wealthy European investors all participated in rapid placements at a slight premium to the prevailing share price and most have remained significant long term holders.
    I'm concerned about ongoing costs and lack of a pathway to cash flow neutral/positive. From the latest 4C highly likely cash outflows of ~$20mil this year, how is this sustainable? Even at $10mil per year it will take at least 2 years to get some decent trial results partnership with a major. NASDAQ will add even more cash outflow with listing fees, is SOX compliance required? There goes another $1mil/yr.
    I'm struggling to see how this works without a mega raise (and corresponding dilution).
    Patto doesn't seem to have the contacts when it comes to financing (Wolgen never paid investment banks large fees he just made some calls and the money came in. I used to complain about that dilution however over the years I've learnt the merits of quick small raises before the cash was needed and at a premium.)
    The only way I can see a decent raise happening is by Credit Suisse or similar offering to undertake a significant re-capitalisation by selling the AHZ story to a new audience and taking a hefty fee along the way...

It may be the only option left however I'm not sure long term RI can hope for much more than break even (if very lucky). Only winners here seem to be those who have invested very recently, loan sharks who got sweet heart deals and the eventual company that acquires the tech/AHZ. Oh and Patto, he'll be a winner with his years of huge wage, free options and enhanced CV stating he brought a novel TAVR to market, despite probably eroding massive shareholder value along the way.

Let's see what story we're sold on the upcoming investor teleconference, I'm sure it will all make sense then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.