LYC 0.16% $6.28 lynas rare earths limited

word just from Vegas, page-15

1. 7,458 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    I doubt Lynas will ever ( 15 to 20 years) import ore from MP. If they did it would be a negative for me.
    Lynas is doing a good job at improving what they have.
    Lynas has ore for many years in Mt weld.
    All their processes are set up at Mt Weld and Lamps.

What problem would importing ore solve? I cannot see one. Could it expand ore resources? Yes but that should be done when then are close to running out ( 10 to 15 years left) which they are not now.

Importing ore would be a large distraction for management which is doing a great job now refining and improving what they have.
    MP is one of the richer deposits in the world but it is still not as high in NdPr as anything at Mt Weld. Lynas is shipping less than half of Mt Weld Ce and La why would they want ore that the ratio of these two elements is almost double to NdPr as MT W? The Price run up of 8 years ago lead to Smith and NC just doing crazy things to be bigger with no good reasons. The debt these two people took on caused BK at MCP and the stock dilution we are seeing today with Lynas. Let Lynas grow by doing what they are good at. Not trying to expand into new areas that take their eye off the ball.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.28
Change
-0.010(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $5.879B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.29 $6.30 $6.27 $1.948M 309.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20990 $6.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.29 1310 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.