RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

Thanks Mitzu. Another great balanced post mate !!!Okay, until...

1. 13,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Thanks Mitzu. Another great balanced post mate !!!

Okay, until today we might had lots of enthusiastic and ramping posts from RMX holders. However, here is what has amazed me the most today.

The thread "WORD OF CAUTION" started from morning before even the market could open and has most numbers of posts +ve/-ve through out the day. Now if, we look at physiological impact of this post on small investors/traders like me, who were planning to buy RMX today was pretty much obvious that they will stay away from this stock after seeing whole RMX-HC page with subject "WORD OF CAUTION" more than any other threads. If i were to read RMX posts today, then i wouldn't have been touched RMX unless i understand all current & future announcements well, strategies of management, have full confident in management and have confident in land RMX holding currently along with good knowledge of mining explorations & production.

So believing what some have posted today that many HC members buys/sells only looking at ramping and damping on HC, then obviously, today would have been selling day for RMX or the day with very little volume with no gain.

Now; million dollar question is; if not many HC members bought shares today then who made RMX to Trade over 60M (sorry rough estimation and dont have data of Chi-X) and with steady rise. Both oppies and shares were bought up in bulk with quite good amount of money in single order.

Did they not understand WORD OF CUATION ? Did they not understand historical results and failure of other company in past? Did they not understand past two days price movement was just due to the ramping on HC? Did they not understand getting entry now with such a big investment could bring the blood bath for them? OR THEY DID NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING BUT STILL WANTED TO BE CRAZY ENOUGH TO BUY UP RMX & OPPIES ??????????????

OR

They studied each & every piece of current & historical announcements well, understood RMX still sitting at the lowest MC and lot lower than where it used be a year ago, understood what could be expected in scoping study and future drilling results based on current trenching results.
    Understood well enough that there is always risk in investment but here reward could be lot greater compare to the possibility of risk attached to it currently. Seeing huge potential by having faith in management and confidence to receive further positive strategic announcements.

Having studied Psychology, today's action really amazed me a lot:).

Cheers
    JS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.423M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $100 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 51519564 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 133523905 42
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.40am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.