GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Word of Caution

1. usc
    17 Posts.
    Hugely impressed by the performance of the stock and don't get me wrong; I love it. However, I would like to raise the following points:
    1. Cash Flow: when EXCACTLY will $$$ come in from GMM? With the expensive debt servicing and Opex there will be a moment where liquidity will be tight and may dry up. Have we seen a monthly CF from any of the Research houses? Capital increase is probably on the Cards in my view.
    2. All valuation/NPV assumptions are based on todays lithium Price Levels. There will be times where pricing will drop eventually
    3. Management: largely management has benefited from external effects (lithium Price increase). I give them some credit on their ability on reducing debt but one could argue that the previous debt was much cheaper than what is on the BS now.
    4. SDV: still not entirely sure how GXY would want to execute this project and in what kind of partnership model (for sure they cannot do it alone).
    If the above is adressed professionally and confidently I believe that indeed we could see the stock go to 0.5-0.75.
    Any views?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.