CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

Excellent post philarmonic...Although i hold longterm i expect...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Excellent post philarmonic...Although i hold longterm i expect some pullback... These type of gains can't be sustained as the daytraders are going to eventually dump their parcel.If the traders don't get a good price then they will be forced to sell lower imo.I look for slow north easterly movements as apposed to st8 up to the moon type increases(recipe for disaster).This tells me people are getting to greedy and this is when i fear...excellent lesson for today...

Although many believe we're undervalued and ive been saying this for months doesn't mean we get to the real value in a day or a week.. Things take time and time will heal cer (not 1 day or a week) but over longer periods of time.

There needs to be order here for healthy rises. Stock needs a rest imo i.e. pullback for a while then restart again and not massive gain after gain each day.I want this to be a nice movement up but in saying this i did enjoy the entertainment over the last few days but lets get back to reality.The experienced ones no what i'm talking about it here.

Longterm im bullish but we need some breathing space in the sp.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.