AR9 3.90% 8.0¢ archtis limited

I think the best way to look at this stock is as follows .... 1....

1. 5,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1780
    I think the best way to look at this stock is as follows ....

1. There is a Huge need/ demand for their products & the market place / s they are targeting
    is getting more and more educated by the day ...and need to focus very much on collaborative security

2. Sure they don't have an exclusive mandate on solutions ....but

3. Based on track record of deals , customers , experience , connections and pipeline building
    it seems very likely that they will pick up more business / possibly much much more business down the track

4. The deals will get announced as they get announced & the resultant income growth will be reflected in the quarterlies ( although perhaps not in quantum leaps as some would like )

Buying around these levels is certainly better than buying in the 20's - 30 's etc - a stupid comment perhaps ( and no consolation to people who are holding at higher levels ) ..... but he point being ..... "the company is likely in a much better position now than 2 years ago ." and if it gets the runs on the board the spotlight will be tuned on !!!

Anyway ......others do what u reckon is fair thing - personally I couldn't give rats arse

But I'm happy to keep accumulating - because I like the story

cheers & happy Xmas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.003(3.90%)
Mkt cap ! $22.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.0¢ 7.9¢ $28.12K 355.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12500 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 78636 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.