WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

word of warning, page-37

1. 17 Posts.
    Congrats to all who made money today, I'm guessing that was the large majority here!
    I just get worried when people start talking about 'free carrying', especially on a non-dividend paying stock. If you believe in the fundamentals of a stock why sell? If you are prepared to sell some shares why not sell all of them? Will you be any less disappointed if these 'free carried' dollars start to disappear because of a weakening SP?
    Money is money and should be treated that way. If people believe the stock is going to keep rising why not keep the entire holding, with tight stop loses? It makes sense that more money will be made this way.
    I assume people free carry better investment opportunities have been identified elsewhere, but if this is the case why not sell the lot? If you are not prepared to invest more money into a current holding in the expectation that you will make money then why even hold the share at all?
    I'm not trying to start an argument, just something to ponder. (Disc: I'm only 24 and have only been in this game for a couple of years, I enjoy reading the thoughts of the majority of posters on HC)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.