EDE 33.3% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Words of the good Lord that the family is hearing., page-30

1. 5,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 877
    Hi pd.. and all EDEers,

Have been following your posts 'pd', in depth also  those of others.

But one thing that stood out for me in your post, from my understanding  ---

----14/04/18   Time:07:16:45   Post #:32451385

""Concrete costs are normally considered in terms of (a) $/m3 supplied and (b) $/m3 to place. A slightly cheaper (a) cost won’t fly if the (b) cost is high. Ditto, a slightly more expensive (a) cost may be ok if the (b) cost is for some reason significantly cheaper. Also incrementally cheaper (a) & (b) costs might be possible . Combined modest savings $10-20/m3 will add $15-30 mill bottom line profit to the contractor. These are the kind of things examined and evaluated during the mix design and evaluation period.  "" (bold is my action)

My first thought ---for what is the concrete being used:- ('safety' is my description of how I perceive concrete use)

- roads   (some safety)
    -bridges  (much more safety )
    -high rise buildings  (super super safety)
    -multi multi story buildings  (super super super X ? safety)

Please except my apologies if I have read your post- or misunderstood the inference (mine) of your post incorrectly.  Phantom is, to an extent one who can make a mistake -  not often  !!!

My first thought and that of a number of others who read it (friends) , including the Pygmy Bandar Chief..:- will add $15-30 mill bottom line profit to the contractor.

Dollars in the bottom line profit... over safety ???????????????? The cost  of the concrete  the mighty $$$ over safety ????

Thanks poyndexter for your rational comments to my post

Keep safe all EDEers

The PhantomGWW
    All IMHO  and please DYOR..............................  then if you make a mistake you will know instantly to whom you point the finger. (Just a suggestion.) This will save a heap of disappointment, sorrow and sleepless nights trying to find who to blame ,, the mirror mayyour assessment!! assist in

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $8.216M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $576 288.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 210967439 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 24217145 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.42pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.