EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Words of the good Lord that the family is hearing., page-32

1. 5,110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 869
    Hi pd,

Please do not get lost pd ... I am here to help if you do!! ( I like a little humour)

Again your comments ---

Combined modest savings $10-20/m3 will add $15-30 mill bottom line profit to the contractor. These are the kind of things examined and evaluated during the mix design and evaluation period.  "" (bold is my action)

I mentioned safety..... I said it.... My comments alluded to the 'modest savings' and what that may add to the bottom line of the contractors ...............  your last post said 'major contractors'  'for the most part' (?)

-Lets leave out the 'major contractors'. Also I note carefully am sure most anyone would be conscious of their obligations at all times. "for the most part" why not for the total part.

However are you telling me that 'modest savings $10-20/m3 will add $15-30 mill bottom line profit to the contractor' that  consideration to look for savings  would not be a part of any ones planning.

I think EDE is also looking at a new product to cut up front costs....so contractors would also.

Have we not seen some brick walls collapse- unit patios???.  I have no idea about the concrete industry but do understand a little about human behaviour, especially where the $ is involved! And that is not exclusive to the building industry. Full stop!

No matter what industry/business/occupation etc the almighty $ is King (oops gotta be politically correct) Queen!!!

I was curious as to your comments hence my question about 'safety' - my words.

I am still curious...but do not wish to bring any angst into the discussion.

My case has been closed, it was purely an observation/my quick - off the cuff  interpretation  of a statement made based purely on my understanding of human behaviour, from  many a walks of life!

PD keep those post coming I like reading them

The Phantom GWW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.427M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.914K 1.456M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 196586450 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 7419803 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.