BSG bolnisi gold nl

While not looking to exit CSM I am keen to find "a CSM of 5...

1. 301 Posts.
    While not looking to exit CSM I am keen to find "a CSM of 5 years ago". All (researched) suggestions will be appreciated.

BSG & KMN have some common Directors. I expect both to perform well in 2005 with share price increase being better than most mining companies (ignoring small specs that might "luck" upon a rich vein).

BSG & KMN will both hold the share price increase given the current resource level and high activity.

KMN had a surge previous week following a presentation to financial institutions in Melb. More to come after further drill results are to hand.

BSG is cetainly cashed up following conversion of options 31/12/05 (including Directors paying $11m to convert options). High expression of confidence by Directors. I have seen postings on HC expressing excitement over Directors buying $8,000 of shares!

ASX 26/11/2004
    See slide 23 ("Directors will convert $11M of options as guidance to shareholders") Presentation to Annual General Meeting

ASX 6/1/05
    Directors converted options they held - consideration 34.3 c per share.

Mexico is a Christian nation and closes down from mid Dec to second half of January. Drilling activity on the Palmarjo project, is again high and is set to increase. With more rigs coming on site.

ASX 23/12/04
    "There are currently, 3 reverse circulation ('RC') drill rigs and 2 diamond core ('DD') drill rigs on site. One
    RC rig and both DD core rigs are working 2 x 12 hour shifts daily.
    Since 1 October 2004, drilling has concentrated on infill drilling on the inferred resource and on the strike
    and dip extent of two substantial ore shoots south along the La Blanca structure. These shoots have been
    named the '76-clavo' and the '108-clavo' after the first drill holes to intersect them.
    Many drill holes in the current program have been precollared with RC to be subsequently deepened by DD
    core drilling through the target mineralised structures. The precollared RC holes are labelled accordingly
    and show no assay results. DD core drilling advance is slow due to poor recirculation of drill fluids caused
    by the brecciated nature of the ore shoots and post mineral faulting, but steps are being taken to improve
    progress."

21/12
    ASX announcement re pilot plant test results - expect to hear of further confirmation of working effectively to give high recovery rates for the material to be processed from the ore resrves identified.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.