PVT 0.00% 2.0¢ pivotal metals limited

Thanks for your kind comment Copious. Very illustrative of where...

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Thanks for your kind comment Copious. Very illustrative of where you’re coming from. This is your second post on PVT with this username. In your previous comment re the Santa Comba tenements cancellation you said “we will have our money back” and “pocket the compensation”. This is false. There are no prospects for compensation because of the Santa Comba cancellation. Nobody has ever suggested that was the case. In fact, it’s likely PVT will have to chuck in several $M to cover mine closure costs in Santa Comba. PVT NED Robert Wrixon knew well all along.

Couldn’t care less about PVTs Spanish project if it wasn’t that the company continues to pour money into them. Maybe you find it amusing to google “San Finx” and find out from Spanish anti mining clowns that yet another $1M is been thrown into a mine drainage treatment plant. Would appreciate an explanation from mgmt on why this is being done considering there are no prospects of bringing San Fix to production. It may be all this is necessary to sell it off, but if that’s the case why take on such a toxic asset in the first place, even if it was a freebie (and especially if it was a freebie)?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $3.827K 191.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 289501 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 196767 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.14am 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.