PLS 1.05% $2.82 pilbara minerals limited

Production Engineer - DSO Pilbara Minerals Limited|More jobs...

1. 3,878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    Production Engineer - DSO

Pilbara Minerals Limited|More jobs from Pilbara Minerals Limited

Job Description

Production Engineer - DSO

Pilbara Minerals is an emerging strategic metals producer developing the 100% owned Pilgangoora - Lithium Project 120 Km south of Port Hedland in WA's Pilbara. We are currently executing Stage 1 (2Mtpa) of the project and on track for first production in Q2 2018. In addition, we are progressing the Feasibility Studies for the Stage 2 (5Mtpa) Pilgangoora Expansion Project.

As part of our early production we will sell raw material under a Direct Ship Ore (DSO) agreement. This contract will run for 12 months initially. A small team will be engaged to oversee the works on site directly relating to the mining and shipment of this ore.

THE OPPORTUNITY:
    Reporting to the Mine Manager the Production Engineer will oversee mining production for the DSO agreement. This includes but is not limited to dealing with the mining Contractor, haulage contractors and interdepartmental stakeholders such as Geology, Survey and Mine Engineering.

This is a site based role working a 9/5 roster for an estimated contract of 12 months.

Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:

• Develop and deliver all short-term plans, and weekly mining plans, in conjunction with the site mine planning engineers
    • Daily, Weekly, Monthly production reporting including compilation of contractor’s progress, stockpile build progress at ROM and Product Stockpiles.
    • Liaise with site mine planning engineers to adjust existing layouts and pit designs based on actual mining development and geological reconciliations.
    • Conducting reconciliation of daily shift plans and the daily performance of load and haul, DSO haulage, and crushing and screening to ensure that continuous improvement feedback loop is maintained for all technical inputs.
    • Supervision of mining contractor to ensure adherence to mine plans and delivery of ore to the ROM, while minimizing ore loss and dilution
    • Ensure safe and efficient mining operations are achieved
    ABOUT YOU:
    • Degree qualified in Mining Engineering with a WA Unrestricted QM ticket highly regarded
    • Well-developed experience in open pit mining practices (1-3 years)
    • Applied technical and practical skills in drill & blast
    • Possess a clear understanding of contracted mining operations
    • Possess a practical understanding of risk assessment
    • Ability to use MS Office suite including excel proficiently
    • Ability to cope with competing priorities
    • Demonstrates strong leadership
    • Experience using Surpac highly regarded
    • WA Drivers Licence
    WHAT WE OFFER:
    • The opportunity to work for an emerging Junior Mining organisation and play a role in the development the operation
    • Competitive remuneration and benefits
    • Commitment to ongoing development
    • Be part of a values based organisation with a strong organisational culture
    Short listing for this role will commence immediately. We respectfully request agencies not to forward unsolicited resumes unless requested.
    Pilbara Minerals is an equal opportunity employer, supporting diversity in our work place. We encourage people who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander, to apply for this position.

Interested to learn more about Pilbara Minerals or registering for future opportunities visit our website www.pilbaraminerals.com.au
    Danielle Cann
    6266 6266

https://www.seek.com.au/job/3534125...ryid=2b13507e480d5af94097b189c4bc523d-0046802

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.82
Change
-0.030(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $8.491B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.83 $2.92 $2.81 $38.41M 13.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 78974 $2.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.83 14578 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.