ORS 0.00% 1.3¢ octagonal resources limited

Hi all - I'm not sure if anyone is even interested in the fete...

1. 3,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Hi all - I'm not sure if anyone is even interested in the fete of ORS anymore. Most IPO holders will have long sold out; and new holders/traders won't care as they will be seduced by the few immediate dollars they may make with privatisation.  

But .. as AGS holders well know, these behind closed-door deals are never transparent, and they are not always what they appear to be.

I'm thinking that the jewell in the crown could well be our WA Hogans Project. This project (in twiggys own backyard) I would have thought to be of greater interest to him than a Victorian gold project, now that coal is passé . Once privatised Gandel Metals might well have another "mates rates" deal to profit from.

PS: I'm not alleging, or even suggesting, anything. Just looking at motives, and at deals done to date by major directors and major shareholders who play on the gullibility of the market for their own profit, and not for the interests of their shareholders, whom they claim to represent. .. I'll give it a rest now as long term holders will make up their own minds. But I'll watch with interest, and would love nothing more than that my ideas and cynicism be proven over time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.