What a situation,,just read, re some pedo,saying we orginize gay...

1. 47 Posts.
    What a situation,,just read, re some pedo,saying we orginize gay kids parties , what a germ , prob is , in the not too distant future,,there will not be any kids..esp. aussie kids.. the females will use a.i so the majority of kids will be cloned any way..i think they should ban,,abolish condoms..let mother nature take her course..aids was cruel..they want to be equal..what a goal..some parents want to be better and pass it on to their kids...its sick , like the gay kids parties , gay kids schools , kindergartens, etc so they can participate ..the only comfortable ones will be mainly ..cats and dogs etc..they will also become equal or whatever ..nobody is equal, anywhere.. to think if you as a daughter are told your dad wants to marry the bloke next door and maybe become your mum.. also if for some reason at the right time, you need to a.i you could legally ask your step dad to donate sperm..no blood relation ..,whatever..if all goes well ,he is your step dad and becomes the father of your child ,his child is also his step grand child..your father who by choice became your mum becomes your childs grand dad and also step grand mum at that...would you feel comfortable leaving your child with them or persons like them

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.