Worker fired for supporting 'no'., page-40

1. 81,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    "I would rather live with our religious roots as flawed as they have been to living with Islam ( which has no respect for gay couples , or women for that fact ) "

well, I would rather live with none of them -- and mainly because that any religious beliefs or bases - are up for 'interpretation' --

that's the game - that's what one does -- one has an agenda - so, one comes up with an interpretation of - part of say the bible or the Koran ---------- to suit ones needs.

Christianity and Islam are famous for it ------------ some idiot in Egypt said that he reckoned Mohammed said it's ok to suicide as long as you take your enemies with you - so, suicide bombing came into being -

all because of some dickwit ------------ nothing to do with Mohammed - just what some idiot 'thought' Mohammed would think of it or said.

Christians are no better - and some groups of Christians are expert at it - Catholics - wow, they have it down to an art form.

I am afraid it's all BS - and BS that is used by normal horrid humans to their advantage - and, I want no part of it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.