"I would rather live with our religious roots as flawed as they...

1. 80,489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    "I would rather live with our religious roots as flawed as they have been to living with Islam ( which has no respect for gay couples , or women for that fact ) "

well, I would rather live with none of them -- and mainly because that any religious beliefs or bases - are up for 'interpretation' --

that's the game - that's what one does -- one has an agenda - so, one comes up with an interpretation of - part of say the bible or the Koran ---------- to suit ones needs.

Christianity and Islam are famous for it ------------ some idiot in Egypt said that he reckoned Mohammed said it's ok to suicide as long as you take your enemies with you - so, suicide bombing came into being -

all because of some dickwit ------------ nothing to do with Mohammed - just what some idiot 'thought' Mohammed would think of it or said.

Christians are no better - and some groups of Christians are expert at it - Catholics - wow, they have it down to an art form.

I am afraid it's all BS - and BS that is used by normal horrid humans to their advantage - and, I want no part of it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.