try what i do it year round superanuation is a must i dont argue...

1. 10,634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    try what i do it year round superanuation is a must i dont argue that bringing in the o\s workers and back packers stuffed it i used to get grey nomads jobs on the apples in the early days after shepparton finished i pick i am pruning atm i work on hops used to go to shepparton but they want you to go through contractors i work for my money not to give it to some other wanker if there were no o\s workers the farmers would have no choice but to pay directly to to the workers atm my pruning gives me 800 to 850 for a 40 hr week picking if the picking is ok from 8 to 10 bins a day hops 6 days a week 8hr days not sure of the rate but its well above 20 an hr im 66yrs old and i am embarassed every time i walk into a paddock and i am the only seasonal worker anything else you want to know plus i do about 3 mnths summer work at wages which anyone doing the summer work gets which is once again above 20 bucks an hr at 15% tax if they taxed normally i wouldnt go near it it suits my lifestyle probably 9 to 10 mnths a year could do more but dont need to anymore if people wanted to move around years ago it was the perfect way to do it jmt

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.