AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Over the last 48hrs I'v put a lot of work into trying to...

1. 4,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Over the last 48hrs I'v put a lot of work into trying to establish why POH doesn't perform . Thru' a banking contact in NYC i'v been able to converse with one of that cities top bio sector analysts . She informs me that in general terms successful bio's have one thing in common and its not ( sori' POH )great science . What it is , is that performing bio's do not present just their science to any suitor but a package of tech' coupled with sophisticated marketing ( thats marketing to the end consumer not the suitor ). Also incorporated in any presentation are projected sales , profit etc etc . The marketing often outshines the science ! Try and get that in ur head ! The snake oil salesmen are still alive !
    I brought up the subject of peer review stating that it appeared absent in the context of POH . She informed me that it was essential that ALL( ie worldwide ) potential suitors & those related to them are aware of a coy's developing science " this is a numbers game , lots of knockbacks , lots of doorknocking " she said .
    It appears to me that this board has "F All" knowledge & ability on how to do it ( I'd love to be corrected ). However going back thru'the posts I noted the comments of Richard Treagus ( acrux )who appears to talk the same talk . Is that where the smart money is ? mmmmmmmm
    This mob have got to go , they should be ashamed of themselves & resign with honor .
    My NYC contact " thinks she's heard of Phosphagenics "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $205 72.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 90468113 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 61728026 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.