AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

working draft, page-2

1. 10,009 Posts.
    WL, It has some good questions in there, needs a fair bit of polish. Could you please use a polished version of these paragraph for my questions.

++++Dr Esra OGRU was recntly quoted saying "We are working alongside 42 Pharmaceutical Companies" in an investment newsletter. This has not previously been announced to shareholders. Is the quote correct and if so, how many companies are we in meaningful commercial discussions with. How many drugs/products have we successfully formulated. How many drugs/products have we identified as having commercial viability.++++++

++++++ On 9.9.09 Company announced it was to" Commence Phase 2/3 Trials on Diclofenac " In the second last paragraph of that announcement Dr Paul Gavan said "progress into phase 2 or 3 trial." Which is statement iscorrect , the heading or last paragraph. Has the trial now commenced and which phase is it actually in. Will this be the last trial enabling after successful completion a FDA submission seeking approval to market the TPM/Diclofenac."

++++++++Given that POH is focusing on generic drugs that have approvals in place. Is it quicker time to approval ,for TPM/generic drug, than a new drug. Recently ACL announcemed orally delivered Fondaparinux is expected to take only two years to market.+++++

Sorry Weighlifter if I have too many questions, but have written them for you. I would really like to see a well constructed quetion regarding Fat Burner Cream.

I am happy to give it some thought and post a paragraph for inclusion unless another poster can come up with a good one. Remember if the fat burner is successful it will be on market in 2010. And be our biggest seller by far.
    Anyone that crafts a great question to send in,can sit at my table with Playez and the strippers for dollar party.

PoS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $205 72.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 90468113 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 61728026 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.