All4one I can't agree more, It's too easy to pigeon hole young...

1. 414 Posts.
    All4one I can't agree more, It's too easy to pigeon hole young people, they are usually hard working and industrious.
    I have a 19 yr old grandson who is a 3rd year apprentice and he works very hard and long hours also. I have a 17 yr old grandson at high school who has a good mind for business and works hard in his spare time to earn his own cash. The friends of these two boys are all good kids and either work or study or both.
    Working for the dole may help get the chronic out of workers off their butts but it does little if nothing to help people get jobs.

If the government wants to balance the books then let us get rid of baby bonus, cut out parenting payments after the second child. That will put a halt to these families having eight to ten kids, with the father not working and mum not being able to work because of the large family.
    Then lets get rid of middle class welfare, too too many wealthy getting the aged pension, the asset test needs to be looked at. I know many people who have to spend and spend each year so they can keep their pension, one person I know takes about four cruises a year to keep theirs. Once upon a time some were too proud to have gov handouts but now think it's a right, god blimey no one will get anything if this way of entitlements keep up. The workers of tomorrow will never be able to retire.

The black economy is also killing us, from tradies wanting cash jobs to shops skimming off cash, and employers paying cash in hand. We should not leave out the pollies with their over generous allowances. I could
    go on and on with my ideas but none of the above will ever happen because there would be votes to be lost, and that's the name of the game.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.