SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

working group

1. 3,147 Posts.
    There is some interest in likeminded coming together to learn from each other.  I'm going to set up a Google doc account to act as a depository and look to connect with UK Quindell posters.   The goal is to satisfy ourselves the best we can on a SGH valuation based on known data and fair assumptions.  

To do this:  a) hope to open a communication line with SGH investor relations b) have a worksheet of all data reported in annual reports since listing in 2007 (p/l, balance, CF) and other relevant data c) collation of industry intelligence company information.

I envisage participants being active members and contributing to the learning.  Some have much more time than others so contributions are likely to be disproportionate.  That is fine.

I'm conscious of irritating those on here not interested so rather than reply on HC if you are interested in participating please email [email protected]

Hopefully we will get a worthwhile discussion group going where we can learn and importantly reassure ourselves in our investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.