XJO 0.55% 7,629.0 s&p/asx 200

Working Naked Friday

1. 19,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3682
    020217 working neked day.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Good Morning and Welcome to the XJO Friday Thread
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News for Today (AEDST)
    020217 news.png

The XJO closed lower on Thursday, where spread was fairly narrow, and volume back above the average line.
    The Index initially moved higher and attempted to exceed Tuesday's high, but it encountered enough supply to push price back, to close a little lower overall, and back within the range of Tuesday's bar.  The response to this bar maybe quite important in the near term.....perhaps I will still get the little spring I have mentioned previously.   It is difficult to know for sure just yet, but price maybe absorbing supply with little intention to move higher just yet, or it maybe drawing out fresh supply (short positions in particular), which may eventually overwhelm demand, and force a price breakdown. That said, the most important line right now is @5604.......if price breaks down below it and cannot recover, this little downtrend will continue, but if that line holds firm and price consolidates, it may form a nice new sideways base to push off at a later date.

020217 xjo.png

020217.png

Good Trading and Investing

Z30.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.