TFC 7.42% $1.31 tfs corporation limited

Thanks and you've done well Roy2 Firstly I should state that if...

1. 2,990 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    Thanks and you've done well Roy2

Firstly I should state that if you hold tight you'll get to your 1.68 again but it might take a while Feb to May 2017.

Hope you have some buying power left. Because I think that better buying prices are yet to come. The drop from from 1.50 to 1.37 in the last 4 days have been on tiny volumes. All the shorters have had to do is run their BOTS, no real effort at all.

I am down to less than 10 % holdings held less than three months ago through a series of sales. The shorters have not needed to cause a panic yet as the market is taking the SP down with no effort except for BOTS. There will come a day (I suspect still a month or two away) when they will orchestrate a plunge. Absolute great buying opportunity below the 1.30S (who knows when to get that greedy).

Why? Firstly I personally think that for most markets will be running down to mid to late November. I am heavy in gold stock right now and have sold down a heavy portion of almost everything else including BIO. Within the next week or so the gold stocks will tell me if I'm right or I will take corrective action. I Thinks the BOTS will be enough for the next few days or longer to continue the down trend in TFC share price barring announcements. It got to 1.37 far earlier than I would have thought on nothing volume.

Interesting times ahead folks. Keep your powder dry.

Cheers Lies

Why?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TFC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.