CAY 0.00% 7.0¢ canyon resources limited

Interesting… cheers for the insight.If we were to look at the...

1. 7 Posts.
    Interesting… cheers for the insight.

If we were to look at the new Mining Code as rigid, then we would be required to have the refinery in order to get the ML as it states that all current applications come under the new code.

My hope would be, as our application has been in the process for years, the cam gov would accept a commitment from EEA to take responsibility for the refinery outside of what is newly required.

If this is the case, then until EEA finishes their feasibility and knows what the cost will be to them, how it will be financed, how it will be constructed and who will be operating it, it stands to reason that the gov wouldnt be able to issue the ML till all involved knows what they are dealing with.

TT raised this before, and now seems calm about it, maybe you could give us your thoughts on what changed your mood TT?

The company won’t confirm anything, rightly or wrongly, but I’d hope their feasibility is finished and submitted to the gov and that they wouldn’t be dragging this out till the options expire….

Fingers crossed everything is done and we are at the finish line, I’m sure everyone here would love to see an ML announced before the exhibition this month…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $96.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 6.9¢ $41.27K 590.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 112605 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 69452 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.43 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.9¢ 2800
Last updated 11.21am 17/05/2024 ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.