PAX 0.00% 1.2¢ panax geothermal limited

A whole article re PAX in today's Business Indonesia page 9....

1. 69 Posts.
    A whole article re PAX in today's Business Indonesia page 9. Unfortunately is in bahasa... so the most important bit apart from the usual ramble geo thermal da da da... is the last paragraph

'...Pemerintah berencana menggenjot kapasitas produksi listrik geotermal hinggal 240% dalam 4 tahun ke depan...'

which translates:
    Government to push production from geo thermal enegrgy by 240% in the next 4 years.

... and you all know PAX is dealing with Bakrie!

So Bakrie i.e. Aburizal Bakrie the chairman of Bakrie is also the chairman of Golkar (biggest political party in indonesia) which in turn is really the 'Government'! will make PAX very attractive in 4 years time

Since we're dealing with cores of the earth you can also be certain if natural disaster happens we should be ok financially... because again BAKRIE responsible for the SIDOARJO mud flood (the biggest corp along with gulf of mex, and bhopal) and getaway with it!

So ethics aside... I thihk i'm going to buy this stock! With Bakrie on board you can be confident there will be no stumbling blocks (internally)

happy punting!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.