PLY 1.88% 81.5¢ playside studios limited

World Boss Beta Released

1. 256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Hey Team,

I jumped on the beta for the World Boss game where PlaySide Studios teams up with LazarBeam and Fresh to make a new free-to-play FPS.

https://gamingtrend.com/news/playside-studios-teams-up-with-lazarbeam-and-fresh-for-world-boss-new-free-to-play-fps/

I played for about an hour, and really enjoyed it, I expect it to be very popular within the teen space, but also as a Twitch stream game, I think thats where the popularity will grow.

The beta is in very good condition, compared to other games that have been released in recent memory, I had no issues nor bugs, very smooth gameplay.

On that note, Gameplay is pretty sharp and the art style is very nice, resembles a cheap version of Overwatch, I think the textures could do with a bit of work as it looks a bit dated in sections, plus more maps and weapons etc, so its more about filling the game than the gameplay.

I did feel that the end game was a bit repetitive but I hoped it was only due to my lack of understanding, it is a Quake style shooter, with a perks system that resembled gun game, so its unique in that sense.

Overall I think this will be a very popular game in the beginning but it will take streamers and maybe some seasons & sponsored competitions to really bring it to life, otherwise it will fade over time, ongoing content is a must, and I expect some sort of road map.

If it takes off it will be a great cash cow on the store side of things, probably skins and emotes, I'm just worried about the repetitiveness of the game without new content and a competition scene.

Thought I would share, for those interested.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
81.5¢
Change
0.015(1.88%)
Mkt cap ! $332.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
79.0¢ 82.5¢ 78.5¢ $383.7K 474.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15018 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.5¢ 3006 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.