MCT 0.00% 0.2¢ metalicity limited

World Class Admiral Bay Zinc Project

1. 1,451 Posts.
    Hi All

I have just recently bought into PLD after a few weeks of research.  The long term growth in this stock is very good but its only as good as the directors that run the show.

Some of my research brought me some really good information in particular the huge amount of work and money Kagara Ltd had poured into this project, I'm sorry if this has been already posted but it played a great deal in why I have invested at these low prices and .

• The positive Pre-Feasibility Study Kagara Ltd has produced for the world class Admiral Bay project, indicating potential 3-10Mtpa operation producing up to 450,000tpa of zinc concentrates, 350,000tpa of lead concentrates and 7.5Mozpa of silver. The PFS forecast revenue of A$5 billion over the initial 10.2 year mine life.
    • I have paid particular attention to the other resources that this project has the ability to produce. I understand the Zinc price fluctuations can cause sentiment to rise and fall and the particular importance in the Zinc price in order to make this project feasible but if you take into consideration the credits from the sale of the subsequent silver and lead products per annum it IMO lowers the cash cost of production considerably.
    There are many other reasons why I have invested which include the exploration licences in the south of western Australia but these are the main reasons why.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.972M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.745K 747.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 34954025 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 76343553 67
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.42pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.